Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0Gb/s Silicon Image Sil3132 Chipset Supports WIndows 2000, XP MAC OSX & Linux system.
RAIDON revealed two types of SATA cards. The interface is PCI to SATA which meets the demand for expanding HDD capacity from SATA HDD users.
- Silicon ImageSil3132 Chipset
- PCI EXPRESS Bass Specification Revision 1.0a
- Full-chip command completion status accessible with single PCI Express access
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 Specification
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gb/s
- Supports Legacy Command Queuing (LCQ)
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supports Non-zero offsets NCQ
- Supports FIS-based switching with port Multiplier
- Easy plug & play installation